600 South Van Ness
Quick Facts about 600 South Van Ness:
- Approved by SF Planning Commission 2015
- 27- rental apartments
- Plans for 17 off-street car parking spaces (entrance off of 17th St.) 27 bicycle parking spaces
- 12 two-bedrooms and 15 one-bedroom homes
- Private decks on the 2nd story and roof level for nine homes and a rear yard open area that provides open space for 18 dwelling units. Collectively, the development has 4,190 square feet of open space.
- Joseph Taboni
- Michael Leavitt Architects
600 South Van Ness 9c – Inner Mission
600 SVN is an apartment building. this means the entire building is rental apartments and they are all rented by one company which has a rental office at the building and is NOT us.
Final list Unknown at this time.
Below Market Rate (Inclusionary Housing) Homes:
Four homes, on-site (14% of the total building, higher than required under pl
leasing office on site ( we are not the leasing office, have nothing to do with them and do not deal with rental properties).
Other News Sources: