301 Mission St. @ Fremont & Beale
- Year Built: 2009
- Number of homes: About 418
- Parking Type: Mainly valet parking, some homes (Grand residences) can self park, some homes have no parking
- Home Sizes: From one to three bedrooms
- Pets: Allowed, restrictions based on number, size, and type
- Amenities: 3 Separate lobbies and HOAs with their own desk and concierge staff, 24 hour security, 20,000 sq. ft. Club Level with owner’s dining area and tasting room, wine lockers, valet parking, on-site gym, salt water pool, spa and sauna, screening room, outdoor terrace
Developer: Millennium Partners
Architect: Handel Architects
The Millennium Tower San Francisco is located next to the under-construction transbay terminal, and offers three living experiences: The Residences, The Grand Residences, and The City Residences. Depending on which part of the building you are in, your home may or may not come with a valet parking license, and it may or may not have storage on the same floor as the home (although all homes get additional storage somewhere in the building). Developed and operated by the same team that did The Four Seasons, the Millennium Tower offers exceptional finishes with a full-service staff.
The Millennium City Residences are in the 11 story building adjacent to the main tower, the Millenium Residences are on floors 3 – 25 of the main tower, and the Millennium Grand Residences on the 26th floor and above.
The city residences are on the east side of the Millennium Tower, and have very open floor plans that very much have a “loft like” feel to them with high ceilings and flexible floor plans. The grand residences begin on the the 26th floor, and there are six homes per floor up to the 48th floor. Beginning with the 49th floor, there are four homes on each floor. For the residences on floors 3 – 25, there are typically nine homes per floor.