55 ultra-luxury residences with phenomenal views perched at the top of 181 Fremont, which rises almost 800 feet above San Francisco in the Transbay/Yerba Buena neighborhood south of Market Street.
Quick Facts about 181 Fremont
- Under construction
- 55 residences + 12 accessory suites available to bundle with a residence (for original purchasers)
- 1,200 square feet +
- 52nd floor amenity level with a view terrace, conservatory, fitness center with yoga room, owner lounges, library, catering kitchen, conference room, full-time concierge, valet, and attended lobby
- Jay Paul Company
- Level 10
- Heller Manus
2017 Video Site Tour of 181 Fremont
Sample 181 Fremont Finishes
181 Fremont MLS-listed Residences for Sale
We have access to a variety of non-public professional listing networks and may know of upcoming or off-MLS opportunities. Please share your information with the learn more request button if you’d like to see one of the currently available homes or be notified of homes that become available through off-MLS opportunities.
More About 181 Fremont
181 Fremont rises 800 feet above San Francisco, and offers ultra-luxurious condominium homes beginning on the 54th floor of the building. 181 Fremont homes — similar to the homes at 333 Bush in the Financial District — are on the top floors of the 181 Fremont tower with office space below (Facebook has leased the entire commercial portion of the building). The building will rise approximately 800 feet above ground level, making it the second tallest building in SF. 181 Fremont residences will be on the top 17 stories of the building and will feature stunning views and sumptuous finishes.
Number of Homes
There are 55 residences that begin on the 54th floor. The 55 original purchasers also have the opportunity to bundle an “accessory suite” with the purchase of their main residence in the building. The 12 accessory suites come in studio and one-bedroom configurations.
There are four homes per floor with the exception of the 70th floor, which will be offered as a Grand Penthouse with about 7,000 square feet of living space.
Most homes at 181 Fremont range in size from about 1,200 square feet to about 3,000 square feet.
Pricing begins at approximately $3,000,000. HOA dues start around $2,300/month, and there is a valet parking fee of $500/month.
Every home has valet parking for one car, and there is a parking fee of $500/month. Select homes will offer two car parking, and the accessory suites also come with one parking spot each. This is perhaps the only development in San Francisco where the parking available to residents could be described as generous.
Amenities and Finishes
- Stunning views from every home.
- LEED Platinum certified.
- Interior design of the residences will be handled by Orlando Diaz-Azcuy, who has created an incredible finish package including New Guinean Paldao wood, Italian Calacatta Carrara marble, Ceruse-ebonized oak wall features, French Oak floors (not an engineered wood product), Brazilian Macaubas countertops, and Arabescato Corchia marble to name just a few of the exceptional materials.
- “Museum-finish” walls (no baseboards).
- 52nd-floor amenity level with a view terrace, conservatory, fitness center with yoga room, owner lounges, library, catering kitchen, conference room.
- Full-time concierge, valet, and attended lobby.
- Direct entrance to the Transbay park from the 5th floor of the building.
Below Market Rate (Inclusionary Housing) Homes
The developer made a contribution of approximately $14,000,000 to the city’s affordable housing fund instead of building BMR/inclusionary housing with the project. It might sound elitist, but with monthly HOA dues projected to start at roughly $2,000/month or more, it makes sense when you think about it.
We do not represent the developer of 181 Fremont. The fine sales team at The Mark Co. represents the developer exclusively, and we provide buyers with independent representation across the city of San Francisco in new and modern homes.