A modern concrete exo-skeleton mid-rise building with 70 residences and a rooftop deck. Developed by Trumark Urban, this modern building is perched at the edge of two great neighborhoods and is in an incredibly walkable location.
Quick Facts About Rowan
- mechanical stackers, not all homes have parking
- one, two and three bedroom homes
- allowed per CC&Rs and house rules
- Rooftop deck and Zen Yoga Garden
- Trumark Urban
- Handel Architects LLP
MLS listed Homes for Sale at The Rowan
338 Potrero between 16th St. and 17th St.
Inner Mission SFAR MLS Sub-district 9c
If no homes are listed then no homes are currently available for sale at 338 Potrero through the MLS.
We have access to a variety of non-public professional listing networks and may know of upcoming or off-MLS opportunities at The Rowan. Please share your information with the learn more request button if you’d like to see one of the currently available homes or be notified of homes that become available through off-MLS opportunities.
No properties were found matching your criteria.
Overview of Rowan
Rowan at 338 Potrero is located between a Shell gas station (until it gets turned into condos) and a McDonald’s, near the Potrero Shopping Center at 16th/Potrero and also near Franklin Square Park. Before construction began, the site was occupied by a car wash. While the building falls in the Inner Mission on the SFAR real estate map, it is across the street from Potrero Hill. Homes on the west side of the building overlook Franklin Square Park, which provides for some great views towards Twin Peaks.
The development is home to 70 condos and ground-floor retail along Potrero Ave.
- 38 one-bedroom homes
- 30 two-bedroom homes
- 2 three-bedroom homes
- of the 70 total homes, 11 are designated as on-site BMR homes (6 one-bed, 5 two-bed)
Rowan Construction Schedule
Completed and owners have moved into the building in 2017. As of January 2018, only a few home remained for sale.
Pricing for Rowan
- One bedroom + den homes start at $690,000- SOLD OUT
- Two bedroom two bath homes start at $1,085,000 and come with a parking space
- There are a few three-bedroom homes, pricing starts at $1,780,000 -SOLD OUT
Pricing changes frequently and may be different than this information. Please get in touch to verify the most current information.
Rowan has 43 off-street parking spaces for cars (utilizing mechanical car stackers), one car-share parking spot, and 84 bicycle parking spaces.
Amenities and Finishes for Rowan
- A sweet roof deck on the 9th floor that offers views to the north, west, and south, with killer views of Twin Peaks and Downtown, as well as two barbeque areas.
- A landscaped zen-yoga garden inspired area on the west side of the 2nd floor
- Secure building with attended lobby (40 hours/week)
Homes have been beautifully appointed and include all appliances except a refrigerator, washer, and dryer.
Below Market Rate (Inclusionary Housing) Homes
There are 11 on-site BMR homes, exceeding the city’s minimum requirement.
We do not represent the developer. The fine folks at Polaris Pacific represent the developer.