Located on Mission Street between 6th and 7th Streets, the 22-story SOMA Grand is home to 246 condos ranging in size from one to three bedrooms. Many homes on the east and north sides of the building have panoramic views of downtown and the Bay.
Life at SOMA Grand is all about services. With management provided by Joie de Vivre, a local hotel company, SOMA Grand provides twice-monthly housekeeping services to all residents, concierge services, monthly wine tasting parties, and round-the-clock coffee and tea from Philz in the lobby.
Quick Facts about SOMA Grand:
- Independent, monthly license fee charged
- Mainly one- and two-bedroom homes with a small number of three-bedroom homes
- Allowed, restrictions based on number and type
- Park level with hot tub, fire pit, barbeque and heat lamps; gym; community room with chef’s kitchen and media center; bicycle storage; concierge service; coffee and tea in the lobby; twice-a-month housekeeping; monthly wine tasting
- AGI Capital and TMG Partners
- Architecture International
MLS listed Homes for Sale at SOMA Grand
1160 Mission @ 6th/7th Streets
South of Market Area (SoMa) SFAR MLS Subdistrict 9F
More About SOMA Grand
On the “park level,” residents will find a community room, which is the site of the monthly wine tastings, book club meetings, and the DVD lending library. The community room and its chef’s kitchen are available for private parties. Outside the community room are a hot tub, fire pit, barbeque, a walking path and heat lamps. There is also a gym inside the main building.
In addition to the services listed above that are included in the HOA dues, SOMA Grand offers a menu of other services for a fee: SOMA Dog Certified dog trainer, spa facility, yoga and pilates, laundry services, interior design, cooking classes, technology services, fresh flower and plant care services, child care, personal trainer /nutritionist, UPS, FedEx and doctors-on-call.