The Watermark SF
The Watermark SF is a twenty-two story building known for the panoramic views from its residences. The Watermark is just steps from the Embarcadero, and many of the homes feature spectacular Bay views from the large floor-to-ceiling windows found in homes throughout the building.
Quick Facts About The Watermark
- 136 (including 16 on-site BMR homes)
- Most homes have 1 car independent parking in the below-ground garage.
- One-bedroom homes, two-bedroom homes and three-bedroom homes.
- Allowed, restrictions based on number, size, and type.
- Attended lobby, concierge services, full-size heated outdoor lap pool and barbecue area, fitness center.
- San Francisco Cruise Terminal, LLC a joint venture of Lend Lease Corporation and the Port of Singapore
- Premier Structures Inc.
- Kwan Henmi
The Watermark at 501 Beale MLS-listed Homes for Sale
No properties were found matching your criteria.
More About The Watermark
The Watermark is a twenty-two story building with beautiful finishes and amenities, known for the panoramic views from its residences. It is just steps from the Embarcadero, and many of the homes feature spectacular Bay views from the large floor-to-ceiling windows found in many homes throughout the building.
The Watermark offers a staffed front desk and concierge services, and has an outdoor heated lap pool and barbeque area off of the 4th floor for the enjoyment of residents. There is also a fitness center in the building.
The Watermark was developed on Seawall Lot 330 (SWL 330) and the parking lot that surrounds the building, as well as the empty pier across the Embarcadero are both sites that have been eyed for future development, so if you buy at the Watermark you should expect future construction and the possibility that views may be blocked or altered based on future development.
Residents at the Watermark have easy access to MUNI with a light rail stop on the Embarcadero @ Folsom Street. Car commuters are within a short distance of interstates 280 and 101. The Ferry Building, AT&T Park, the Embarcadero, Rincon Hill dog park and the Bay Bridge are all within a short distance from the front steps of The Watermark.