Located in South Beach, the Palms San Francisco is a mid-rise condominium development with 300 units ranging in size from studios to three-bedroom homes, as well as one four-bedroom unit that was a combination of two units during the construction of the building. The majority of homes in the building have one bedroom or two bedrooms. Studios are roughly 450-600 square feet; one-bedroom homes are about 700-900 square feet; two-bedroom homes are about 1,000-1,200 square feet; and three-bedroom homes range from about 1,800 to 2,500 square feet.
Quick Facts about The Palms at 555 4th St.
- Varies: some homes have deeded parking, others have leased parking in the building and others have no parking. All parking spaces are side-by-side in a shared garage
- Studio, one, two, three, and four bedroom homes
- Allowed, restrictions based on number, size, and type
- 24-hour doorperson, concierge services, gym, business center, 20-seat movie theater, yoga studio, residents’ lounge with billiards table, poker table and wet bar
- Joe Cassidy
- Ian Birchall & Associates
MLS listed Homes for Sale at The Palms
Address – 555 4th Street @ Bryant & Brannan Streets
SFAR MLS Subdistrict South Beach – 9h
No properties were found matching your criteria.
More About The Palms at 555 4th St.
The three-story parking garage is in the center of the building, surrounded by condos that face outward toward the streets. In the center of the U-shaped building is a courtyard that contains several large palm trees in large pots that are lit up at night. The front door at the Palms is attended 24 hours a day by a door person who also provides concierge services. Residents enjoy access to an on-site fitness center, a 20-seat movie theater, a business center, yoga studio and a lounge with game tables and a wet bar.
With easy access to 280, 101, Caltrain and the Bay Bridge, the Palms is great for commuters. MUNI light rail is a few blocks away, and when the Central Subway is complete it’ll be even closer, with a stop at 4th & Brannan.