The Infinity is home to 650 residences in two tower high-rises and two podium-style mid-rise buildings. With a full-suite of luxury amenities and a phenomenal location steps from The Embarcadero, The Infinity is a quintessential South Beach luxury tower.
Quick Facts About The Infinity
- About 650 homes in total, with about 285 homes in the 338 Spear tower, 238 homes in the 301 Main tower, 66 homes in the 333 Main midrise, and 65 homes in the 318 Spear midrise.
- Self parking, five story subterranean garage. Most homes have one parking spot, a very small number of homes have two spots that are tandem with each other but independent of others.
- From one to three bedrooms, primarily one and two bedrooms.
- Allowed, restrictions based on number, size, and type.
- Attended lobbies with concierge services, landscaped outdoor courtyard with water feature and seating terraces, 5,000 square foot fitness center, 75-foot indoor lap pool, sauna, club lounge with catering kitchen, business center, private screening room.
- Tishman Speyer
- Arquitectonica and Heller Manus Architects
The Infinity complex occupies four street addresses, with two towers (37 stories and 42 stories) and two mid-rise buildings. The tower addresses are 301 Main St. (37 stories) and 338 Spear St. (42 stories). The mid-rise buildings are 333 Main St. and 318 Spear St.
301 Main St. @ Folsom (37 story tower)
338 Spear St. @ Folsom (42 story tower)
333 Main St. @ Folsom (mid-rise)
318 Spear St. @ Folsom (mid-rise)
Homes currently listed in the MLS as being for sale at The Infinity
If no homes are listed then no homes are currently available for sale through the MLS.
We have access to a variety of non-public professional listing networks and may know of upcoming or off-mls opportunities at The Infinity. Please share your information with the learn more request button if you’d like to see one of the currently available homes or be notified of homes that become available through off-MLS opportunities.
More About The Infinity in South Beach
Steps from the Embarcadero, you’ll find The Infinity, which embraces full-service luxury living while putting you within steps of The Embarcadero. From your front door, you’ll find it just a short walk to the Ferry Building, with its amazing farmer’s market and collection of world-renowned restaurants, not to mention all of the other neighborhood boutiques and fine dining spots.
The Infinity was designed with modern construction techniques, allowing for homes with very open living/dining/kitchen floor plans. Floor to ceiling windows in many homes allow for great light, and depending on the location, some of the condominium residences have phenomenal bay views. Most homes also have outdoor space, either small ‘chiclet’ decks or larger sky decks depending on the floor plan.