219-229-239 Brannan @ Delancey/Colin P Kelly Jr. Street
Quick Facts about The Brannan:
- Year Built: 2000-2002
- Number of homes: 130 homes at 219 Brannan, 103 homes at 229 Brannan, 103 homes at 239 Brannan
- Parking Type: Independent in a shared garage, one space per unit; a small percentage of homes have two spaces
- Home Sizes: One-bedroom homes, two-bedroom homes and three-bedroom homes
- Pets: Allowed, restrictions based on number, size, and type
- Amenities: Attended lobby in each building, concierge services, cabana with barbecue grill facilities, fitness center, outdoor pool, spa
Developer: Reliance Development
Architect: Stavi Architects
The Brannan comprises three full-service, luxury towers at 219, 229 and 239 Brannan Street in the South Beach district of San Francisco. The buildings were constructed from 2000 through 2002 and contain a total of 336 homes. All three lobbies are attended by a doorperson 24 hours a day, and concierge services are available as well. Renowned designer Christian Liaigre designed the lobbies and common areas. The buildings’ facade, lobbies, courtyard and pool area are finished with Italian limestone. The heated outdoor pool is located on the second floor between the buildings at 229 and 239 Brannan. Adjacent to the pool area is a cabana with barbecue grill facilities that can be rented by residents for parties and events.
Depending on the orientation of the condo, homes on upper floors have fantastic views of the Bay Bridge, San Francisco Bay, the East Bay hills, the south bay and southern hills, Twin Peaks and downtown San Francisco.
Residents at the Brannan have easy access to MUNI with a light rail stop on the Embarcadero @ Brannan Street. Car commuters can reach 280 and 101 within a few blocks of the Brannan. The Ferry Building, AT&T Park, the Embarcadero and the Bay Bridge are all nearby.