LuXe at 1650 Broadway
Featuring 34 condo homes designed by Forum Design and developed by Belrich Partners, LuXe combines the prestige of a rarely available Broadway address with the floor plans and finishes found in modern construction.
Located on the site of a former parking lot, this mid-rise boutique building offers homes with amazing views to the north in the heart of Pacific Heights and is within a short walk of classic San Francisco destinations.
Quick Facts About LuXe on Broadway
- Regular garage spots, at least 1 car parking per home
- One, two and three bedroom homes between 816 and 1,965 square feet
- Allowed per CC&R restrictions
- Grand two story lobby, community room
- Belrich Partners
- Centrix Builders
- Forum Design
MLS-listed Homes for Sale at The Luxe
We have access to a variety of non-public professional listing networks and may know of upcoming or off-mls opportunities at 1650 Broadway. Please share your information with the learn more request button if you’d like to see one of the currently available homes or be notified of homes that become available through off-MLS opportunities.
No properties were found matching your criteria.
If no homes are listed then no homes are currently available for sale at The LuXe through the MLS.
MLS-listed Homes for Sale in Pacific Heights
Pacific Heights is perhaps San Francisco’s most well-known neighborhood. From grand estates that sprawl over entire city blocks to more modest pied-a-terre’s, here’s what’s for sale in Pacific Heights from The San Francisco MLS.
Overview of Luxe at 1650 Broadway
Before construction began it was a surface parking lot. The LuXe at 1650 Broadway is a seven‐story boutique building that is approximately 73 feet high with 34 homes and 49 parking spaces on two basement garage levels.
34 Condo Homes
- 10 one-bedroom homes
- 20 two-bedroom homes
- 4 three-bedroom homes
LuXe at 1650 Broadway
Construction began in March of 2014 and was completed in 2016.
The LuXe Parking
- The building was entitled with 1:1 parking for cars on two basement levels. More parking spots were approved than there are residences, select larger homes have more than one parking spot.
Amenities and Finishes for LuXe at 1650 Broadway
- 10-hour concierge
- spacious balconies
- top of the line finishes such as Caesarstone quartz countertops, Italian porcelain tiles, Thermador appliances, custom bathroom and kitchen vanity by Studio Becker, Subzero refrigerators, and Subzero/Uline win coolers, Hansgrohe faucets, frameless glass shower enclosures.
Below Market Rate (Inclusionary Housing) Homes
The developer paid an additional fee to the city, there will be no BMR homes on-site as part of this development.
Historic Construction Photos & Renderings