250 & 260 King Street @ 3rd/4th Streets
With 595 condos in two 16-story buildings, the Beacon SF fills an entire city block bordered by 3rd Street to the east, Townsend to the north, 4th Street to the west and King Street to the south.
Quick Facts about The Beacon SF Mission Bay
- Leased parking within the building for most units; a small number of homes do not have parking.
- Studio, one, two and three bedroom homes. Mostly one and two bedroom homes
- Allowed, restrictions based on number, size, and type
- On-site dog park, 24-hour doorperson, concierge services, fitness center (open 24 hours), full-size pool, two spas (one for each building), business center, conference room, clubhouse with kitchen and television, 24-hour security
- Skidmore, Owings & Merrill, HKS Architects
Homes currently listed in the MLS as being for sale at The Beacon SF
If no homes are listed then no homes are currently available for sale at The Beacon SF through the MLS.
We have access to a variety of non-public professional listing networks and may know of upcoming or off-mls opportunities in The Beacon SF. Please share your information with the learn more request button if you’d like to see one of the currently available homes or be notified of homes that become available through off-MLS opportunities.
More About The Beacon SF
With 595 condos in two 16-story buildings, the Beacon SF fills an entire city block bordered by 3rd Street to the east, Townsend to the north, 4th Street to the west and King Street to the south. The development was completed in 2004 as a rental project but was sold as condominiums starting in 2005.
On the ground floors of the buildings are a Safeway grocery store as well as restaurants and retail stores. Parking is in a shared garage that also provides parking for the businesses in the development. There is a monthly fee for parking. On higher floors the homes have views over AT&T Park to San Francisco Bay, south and west to Twin Peaks and the southern hills and north to downtown.
The Beacon is located in the heart of SOMA, across the street from AT&T Park (home of the World Series winning San Francisco Giants) and close to public transportation, the Bay Bridge, 280 and 101. Residents of the Beacon also enjoy easy access to the Embarcadero, the Ferry Building and downtown San Francisco.
Dog-owning residents at the Beacon don’t have to go far to give Fido an outdoor break; there’s an on-site private dog run area available for four-legged members of the community.