300 Berry St. @ 5th St.
Quick Facts about The Arterra:
- Year Built: 2009
- Number of homes: About 276
- Parking Type: Independent parking, most homes have one parking spot
- Home Sizes: From studios to three bedrooms, most homes are one or two bedrooms
- Pets: Allowed, restrictions based on number, size, and type.
- Amenities:Roof deck with panoramic views & BBQ area, fitness center, community room, bike storage, private guest suite and an attended lobby.
Developer: Intracorp/Arterra Mission Bay LLC
Architect:Kwan Henmi Architecture
Builder: Bovis Lend Lease
Landscape Architect: Marta Fry Landscape Associates
Arterra is a LEED-Certified condominium building. The site consists of three unique buildings, the Sky tower, the City mid-rise that faces King St. and the Park mid-rise that faces Berry Street. The Arterra is notable for its sustainable design features throughout the project, a few of which include:
- Cork flooring in elevator lobbies
- Exterior building panels incorporate recycled materials
- Living roofs featuring grasses and other plants reduce rainwater flow and provide insulation
- Low-E energy-efficient windows
- Dual-flush toilets
The Park mid-rise is a six story building with two-story townhome style residences, featuring one+den, two+den, and three+den configurations. The main entrances to these homes is off the common courtyard in the middle of the building complex. The homes in the Park mid-rise overlook Berry Street.
The City mid-rise is a nine story building home to one bedroom, one bedroom + den, and two bedroom residences.Outlooks on the north are towards downtown, while the southern homes overlook the landscaped building courtyard.
The Sky tower offers homes from the 2nd floor to the 16th floor, and homes in the sky tower range from one bedroom homes to two bedroom + den configurations. Penthouse homes on floors 15 and 15 have ceilings that are slightly higher than most, at roughly 9′ 6″, while homes on the 3rd floor of the sky tower have ceilings that are over 10′ high.