LINEA – 8 Buchanan @ Market. St.
Hayes Valley MLS subdistrict 6b
Homes currently listed in the MLS as being for sale at Linea – 8 Buchanan St. @ Market St., are listed below. If no homes are listed then no homes are currently available for sale in the building through the MLS. Please use the learn more form at the bottom of the page if you’d like to be notified of homes that become available either on the MLS or through off-MLS opportunities:
Quick Facts about Linea at 8 Buchanan
- Year Built: 2014
- Number of homes: 115 homes
- Parking Type: 52 car parking spaces using mechanical stackers with size restrictions, 2 tandem car share spots, 2 handicapped parking spots and about 41 bicycle “class-1” parking spots
- Home Sizes: one and two-bedroom homes
- Pets: Allowed, restrictions based on number, size, and type
- Attended lobby with porcelain tile floors, natural white-oak panels and Italian marble highlights
- Roof terrace with multiple areas for entertaining and enjoying the city lights
- Interior courtyard with lush plantings and greenery
- Balconies in select homes
- CAT-6 wired with high-speed capabilities
- Natural gas appliances
- Developer: –
- Architect: Bernardo Fort-Brescia
- Contractor: –
Overview of Linea
Linea was completed in 2014, and falls into the Hayes Valley neighborhood in the MLS but feels very much a part of the mid-market revival. Once home to a gas station, the sharply angled lot is now home to 115 condominium homes in a building designed by architect Bernardo Fort-Brescia.
Construction and original sales by the developer are complete. Homes listed for sale in the building are resale opportunities. The below market rate (inclusionary housing) homes were built off-site.