Sharply-angled lot that we are seeing more and more of these days as the City tries to maintain historic context features a cubic glass design that is part of the mid Market revival although technically in the Hayes Valley MLS district. This 115 residence building features a rooftop terrace and attended lobby.
Quick Facts about Linea:
- 52 car parking spaces using mechanical stackers with size restrictions, 2 tandem car share spots, 2 handicapped parking spots and about 41 bicycle "class-1" parking spots
- Just over 1,000 square foot average
- Allowed per CC&R's based on restrictions for number, size and type
- Roof terrace with multiple areas for entertaining and enjoying the city lights; Attended lobby with porcelain tile floors, natural white-oak panels and Italian marble highlights; interior courtyard that has lush green area; natural gas appliances; balconies in select residences; and uber high speed internet
- Brian Spiers Development
- Bernardo Fort-Brescia
MLS Listed Homes for Sale in Linea at 8 Buchanan
Linea – 8 Buchanan @ Market. St.
Hayes Valley MLS subdistrict 6b
Homes currently listed in the MLS as being for sale at Linea – 8 Buchanan St. @ Market St., are listed below. If no homes are listed then no homes are currently available for sale in the building through the MLS. Please use the learn more form if you’d like to be notified of homes that become available either on the MLS or through off-MLS opportunities:
More About Linea at 8 Buchanan
- Attended lobby with porcelain tile floors, natural white-oak panels and Italian marble highlights
- Roof terrace with multiple areas for entertaining and enjoying the city lights
- Interior courtyard with lush plantings and greenery
- Balconies in select homes
- CAT-6 wired with high-speed capabilities
- Natural gas appliances
Overview of Linea
Linea was completed in 2014, and falls into the Hayes Valley neighborhood in the MLS but feels very much a part of the mid-market revival. Once home to a gas station, the sharply angled lot is now home to 115 condominium homes in a building designed by architect Bernardo Fort-Brescia.
Construction and original sales by the developer are complete. Homes listed for sale in the building are resale opportunities. The below market rate (inclusionary housing) homes were built off-site.