About 8 Octavia
Built on a slender sliver of land reclaimed from the central freeway, this collection of 37 homes is perhaps the quintessential expression of architect Stanley Saitowitz’s modern and minimalist vision. 8 Octavia is located in the Hayes Valley neighborhood on a San Francisco MLS map, but the location feels more mid-market than Hayes Valley.Homes at 8 Octavia will range from junior one-bedroom homes to three-bedroom penthouse homes.
Homes at 8 Octavia range from junior one-bedroom homes to three-bedroom penthouse homes. The development is located at the northeast corner of Market and Octavia, and provides a sleek welcome to the pedestrian-friendly Octavia Boulevard that opened in 2005 as a replacement to the Central Freeway on/off-ramps that were damaged in the 1989 Loma Prieta earthquake. Initial Sales from the Developer Finished in 2015.
MLS Listed Homes for Sale at 8 Octavia:
8 Octavia homes for sale listed in the San Francisco MLS are below. If no homes are listed then no homes are currently available for sale in the building through the MLS. Please use the learn more form if you’d like to be notified of homes that become available either on the MLS or through off-MLS opportunities:
No properties were found matching your criteria. Please refine your search.
37 Condominium Residences
- 5 junior one-bedroom
- 2 one-bedroom homes
- 24 two-bedroom homes
- 6 three-bedroom penthouse homes
8 Octavia Construction Schedule
Construction is complete. Construction began in April of 2013. Closings and initial move-ins began in late 2014.
8 Octavia Parking
- 24 residential parking spots for the building (offered with the larger homes first)
- 26 bicycle stalls at the development
Original Amenities and Finishes for 8 Octavia
- Roof deck
- Keyless building entry, entry into your home via smartphone
- Open and minimalist floor plans
- User-controlled exterior window louvers to modulate solar heat and privacy [link to youtube video]
- Energy-efficient lighting and appliances
- Finishes include wood flooring, European cabinetry, and floor-to-ceiling windows
Below Market Rate (Inclusionary Housing) Homes
There are 7 BMR homes that are located on-site.