300 Ivy @ Grove St
No properties were found matching your criteria. Please refine your search.
Quick Facts about 300 Ivy:
- Year Built: 2013
- Number of homes: About 63
- Parking Type: Independent garage parking, about half the homes have parking.
- Home Sizes: From studios to three bedrooms, most homes are one or two bedrooms.
- Pets: Allowed, restrictions based on number, size, and type.
- Amenities:Roof deck with panoramic views & BBQ area, bike parking, landscaped courtyard, package delivery service.
Developer: Ivy Grove Partners LLC
Architect: David Baker Architects
Landscape Architect: Fletcher Studio
300 Ivy is a LEED-Certified condominium building. Located at the south-west corner of Grove and Gough in Hayes Valley, 300 Ivy has condo homes with stoops offering direct street access along the south side of Grove Street, ground-floor retail along the Gough street frontage, with town-homes along the “back” side of the development on Ivy Street. The mid-rise building is about five stories high with a landscaped roof deck, and a feng-shui inspired courtyard and building entry along Ivy street:
- Lobby features a “K door” made by Paco Prieto.
- Town-homes have private roof decks
- Roof deck with outdoor kitchen and dining space, a sunbathing area, and planters for urban agriculture. Deck furniture was designed and fabricated locally by OHIO Design
Original homes were delivered to buyers with:
- Wide-plank, sustainably sourced oak floors in the kitchen, dining, and living areas
- Forced-air system with air conditioning in every residence
- Caesarstone counters in the kitchen and bath
- Kitchens with Studio Becker cabinetry, Kohler Purist pull-down faucets, Franke under-mounted stainless steel sink, Stainless steel Bosch appliances, including a dishwasher, wall oven, gas cooktop, and Liebherr refrigerator