What’s the most expensive luxury condo building in the South of Market neighborhood in 2014? What about Mission Bay? Or Yerba Buena? South Beach? We created a survey of luxury condo buildings in the Mission Bay, SOMA, South Beach, and Yerba Buena MLS districts that answers those exact questions! If you’d like a copy of it – sample slides below – just complete our form and you can have your own PDF copy at no cost and with no further obligation.
It’s no secret that prices have been on a steep upward trajectory for the first half of 2014. Our survey of select luxury condo buildings shows you:
- Average price per square foot for one bedroom, two bedroom and three or three + bedroom luxury condo homes
- Average price per square foot for homes on the lower floors vs homes on upper floors of luxury condo buildings
- Total number of sales by building
- Number of off-MLS vs MLS sales by building
- Comparison of average sales price in building to neighborhood average
If you are a buyer in the luxury condo market, our whitepaper will help you understand the average prices by building, quickly helping you understand what you can afford and what buildings and home sizes are in your prices range.
If you own a luxury condo and are thinking of selling, our whitepaper will help you understand the value of your home in today’s market, as well as how your home compares to nearby buildings.
We like data and have published a variety of white-papers that look at what it takes for buyers and sellers to do their very best in the highly competitive San Francisco market. If our online-centric and data-driven approach to real estate appeals to you, then please take a moment to get in touch and let’s explore if it makes sense to work together.